- Slurred or Indaudible Speech
- Nausea & Vomiting
- Memory Loss
- Light Sensitivity
- Emotional Changes
Symptoms can be subtle or can last day, weeks, or longer depending on the severity.
Concussion symptoms may show up a few days after injury.
Signs or symptoms that someone may observe:
- Difficulty walking in busy environments
- Symptoms with brain strain
- Difficulty reading
- Symptom increase while while walking in a store
- Worsening grades or work performance in children or adolescents
Consider using the at-home Concussion Kit to help alleviate these symptoms.