Symptoms of Vestibular Dysfunction
These are the common symptoms of Vestibular Dysfunction.
- Imbalance & Spatial Disorientation
- Trouble walking in a straight line; holding body up straight
- A feeling or moving when there is no movement
- "Floating" Sensation
- Blurred Vision
- Busy environments cause headaches or disorientation
- Hearing Loss or Hearing Impairment
- Psychological Changes
VIZSTIM's at-home Vestibular Dysfunction Kit can help reduce these symptoms along with the care of your doctor or other medical professional.